柊の特別授業 Hiiragi's Special Lesson Brand : blue arrow garden Release : 15/08/2013 File size : 362 Mo Quality : Good "I want to make love with senpai... sweet hot nights... hee hee. But, senpai just won't respond to my feelings.Even when I'm trying this hard to appeal to him! Chinatsu says he's staying late after school today.I've decided to take him right there in the classroom!" Sounds from the classroom: "Ahh, ahh, aaahh, aaaahn <3... aaahnnn... deeper, oniichan... more, do me more... nnn, hnnn, ahh..." ("What!? I can't believe it... Chinatsu and senpai... but they're---") *Ker-chiiiiiik!* The next day: "You have sex with your sister, senpai."("I've got him in a bind with the photo from yesterday. Good, good.") "It's because I love you... senpai...I want you to have sex with me too. Decide which of us is better. You protest but I can see how yo...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire